follow us on facebook follow us on twitter

The Retreat

Print

Coln House School used to be known as The Retreat. It was established in 1822 by Alexander Iles "for the care and treatment of Ladies and Gentleman suffering from mental and nervous disorder". In short; a private lunatic asylum!

This website is a modern day representation of a pre WWII brochure advertising the Retreat.

The Retreat Website